cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus shipping issues PLEASE HELP!

Totonoice
Honored Guest
I got an email two days ago saying my package has shipped. Fast forward and I still haven't gotten my package from UPS, I ask them and they said the package has never shipped from oculus when they said it has. Can someone please help me? 
4 REPLIES 4

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer
The shipping email from Oculus has a tracking number from UPS - PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL THIS NUMBER!
Do you have that number?  If so, take it up with UPS.  It may well be sitting in a warehouse and not yet scanned.
If they confirm, then a 2 day wait seems a bit excessive.  Get an official answer from UPS and take it up with Oculus support.  You may get some detail on the issue, and in the case of a friend of mine (and myself a couple of years ago when CV1 was delayed) a little store credit.  Good luck

Totonoice
Honored Guest

Hicks613 said:

The shipping email from Oculus has a tracking number from UPS - PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL THIS NUMBER!
Do you have that number?  If so, take it up with UPS.  It may well be sitting in a warehouse and not yet scanned.
If they confirm, then a 2 day wait seems a bit excessive.  Get an official answer from UPS and take it up with Oculus support.  You may get some detail on the issue, and in the case of a friend of mine (and myself a couple of years ago when CV1 was delayed) a little store credit.  Good luck

Thank you for your answer but When I emailed UPS I gave them the tracking info, they pretty much confirmed that Oculus hasn't shipped my package, the only reason I got tracking info is that Oculus gave it to UPS beforehand.
If you could help that would be wonderful

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer
Next step is to take it up with Oculus Support.  Let them track it down
Being patient and waiting for your delivery date to come and go is probably going to be their answer.
But if the shipping party doesn't have the item and Oculus is missinformed of a tracking ID, these two parties need to work it out.

Totonoice
Honored Guest

Hicks613 said:

Next step is to take it up with Oculus Support.  Let them track it down
Being patient and waiting for your delivery date to come and go is probably going to be their answer.
But if the shipping party doesn't have the item and Oculus is missinformed of a tracking ID, these two parties need to work it out.

They just shipped to UPS coming tomorrow actually, you helped me with this so thank you so much!