cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omen 15 en0xxx

kkri123
Honored Guest
I just bought a omen 15 en0xxx and have tried to get the link working it has the 1660ti Nvidia and all the required specs. But I get into the occulus app and it tells me I don't meet the updated min requirements. The only thing I'm seeing that I may not have is a USB 3 cord
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
laptop 1660ti is not the same as desktop 1660ti. It's misleading as all heck the way manufacturers use the same nomenclature for their laptop GPU's as desktop specifically to capitalize on people not knowing there is a difference. They know that people will see the 1660ti and relate that to a relatively capable desktop when it underperforms the desktop version in every aspect. video about this here

TwrchTrwydd
Adventurer
no problem here:
ASUS ROG STRIX G Notebook with GTX 1660Ti mobile !
CPU is i7-9750H and 16GB memory
Link performs flawlessly.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Gaming laptops can be a bit hit-and-miss.  Main thing is to check your nvidia control panel 3d settings and make sure the top line selection says prefer high performance nvidia gpu.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers