cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing

Pack235
Honored Guest

I have read all the pairing issues. I have found nothing to help me with MY pairing issue. I can not pair my phone and headset with bluetooth and I get no page to enter the code. I know my phones bluetooth is working as I have other devices I have paired it with. All my phone does is show the headset and display "Looking for Headset" and the indicator just keeps spinning. Headset is brand new and fully charged. It did an update after becoming charged. It is connected to my wifi. What else do I need to do to pair it? I am running win11 on my pc just for additional information. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Never could get the phone to connect. Instead, I used a laptop. It worked. Everything is fine now. And thanks for the quick reply.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I would try a different device if you can. My headsets (after the first one) refuse to pair with my phone but are happy to link up with my 2016 Samsung tablet. You only need it for the initial setup so you could even use a friends phone.

Never could get the phone to connect. Instead, I used a laptop. It worked. Everything is fine now. And thanks for the quick reply.

I failed in paring Quest to phone app, instead, I use Oculus Developer Hub installed in my PC. 

raratdrew
Honored Guest

how do i link the oculus quest headset with my laptop? the phone does not work.

try to use Oculus Developer Hub, bro