cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method

nolomana
Honored Guest

I want to make a purchase at oculus store and I can't. I go to payment method and try to enter my credit card info and my cards get rejected.  Both cards I use are valid and have

no problems using them elsewhere. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thanks so much for hitting us up. We would love to help you get to the bottom of this issue. If you could please go ahead and make sure you're using the following supported payment methods: Visa, American Express (AMEX), MasterCard, or Paypal. We will also list below the payment method requirements: 

• The card must be associated with a billing address
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual MasterCards should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in an “invalid postal code”
  • Payment restrictions can be placed by: users, businesses, financial institutions, or governments; some examples of restrictions include currency and transaction amounts

If after you check to see if your payment method follows these requirements and you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Alfer64
Explorer

Same issue with us. I wish Oculus would stop spitting out the above robo answer, none of the methods above work and they know it!  

Fix the issue Oculus!