cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perte du suivi / tracking lost

Stefb12
Protege

Another question :  when i bought the quest 2 , all the guardian features were ok, i could change places, my guardians were fast and easely found. But , i don't remember if it's since an update , each time i start the helmet, i have at first the "tracking lost" message , and neraly echa time i have to do again my guardians (fixed or roomscale) Fortunatly this can be done quickly.

I already tried some thing i've read about this, cleaned correctly the 4 camera, used new batteries (rechargeables and non-rechargeables), i took care about the lights, windows, mirror in the room , deleted guradian history  etc etc ...  

Note that once the guardian is defined, i have absolutly no problems with moves detection, playing games ., i can leave the roomscale and come back in .. all works perfectly, until i shutdown the helmet again.... any idea ?  

sorry for text errors, i'm french 🙂 

1 REPLY 1

Haude5
Explorer

I have not been using my oculus maybe for a month and let it in its box during that time (so no sun exposure). Since I have started using it again, I experience the same issue. So frustrating. I hope Facebook will fix that.