cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-tip: Prepare to wait awhile for an RMA

Ichabod-
Honored Guest
My Quest had audio issues so I sent it back for a replacement.  Has been sitting in their warehouse for almost two weeks now with no word on an ETA for replacement.  They initially said a 3-5 day turnaround for RMAs.  Reached out multiple times but apparently Oculus support has no direct way to communicate with their RMA team.  Yeehaw!

I understand stock is limited at the moment but you would think the people who already shelled out $400 would get some preference.
3 REPLIES 3

ezop73
Rising Star
You'd like to think so, I'm presuming all the returns will be tested and be fixed where possible and sent back to the customers so hopefully that will be your case (dodgy speakers or loose connection) but if not be prepared to wait awhile the out of stock waiting list is Mid-March and it's been that way since Christmas and now Facebook expects the Coronavirus to impact oculus quest production aswell.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Ichabod-, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I believe that I was able to locate your ticket. It looks like we've reached out to our logistics team to see why your replacement hasn't shipped. This may not be a stock related issue. The stock that we use for replacements is different from the stock that we make available for sale. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ichabod-
Honored Guest

Hey @Ichabod-, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I believe that I was able to locate your ticket. It looks like we've reached out to our logistics team to see why your replacement hasn't shipped. This may not be a stock related issue. The stock that we use for replacements is different from the stock that we make available for sale. Thanks! -Rick

Thanks, @OculusSupport !  I appreciate the response.  My ticket ends with 573 if that helps you confirm the right one.  I've been trying to be patient since when I do talk with your support team they've always been very nice and understanding.  I just want to play more games!