cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with buying Oculus Quest 2 128GB version.

Wiecek
Level 2

Hello

I am writing here, from Poland, because I hope that somebody can help me with problem which happened to me. Yesterday I bought Oculus Quest 2 128GB but my order was cancelled, the reason of that, as Oculus has written, was "we are currently not delivering to your shipping address" or an error while processing a payment method. I have checked if I had given right shipment details and to make sure that I have funds on my credit card (which was my payment method) - the answer is yes.

Today I decided that I will try one more time to order Oculus Quest 2, but I was not even able to do so. When I had to choose my payment method, my card (Mastercard) was not accepted ("error occured, try again or change your payment method") I tried with Paypal but it was the same. 

I hope there is somebody who can tell me what can I do in this situation 

Greetings from Pola‌nd :grinning_face:

2 REPLIES 2

ThatsDandyBoi
Level 2

This exact thing happened to me. It’s very frustrating because no one from oculus can provide a solution. I found that using a different email address allowed me to place another order using the same credit card. Give it a go and hopefully it helps you!

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, we definitely are still shipping the Quest 2 to Poland. Could you please click here to submit a ticket so that we can look into this with you? Thanks!