cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem ....

robbopgi
Level 2

I purchased my Oculus headset a few weeks back and went onto download a few of the most popular games.
So far so good ....
I had a slight problem with a refund but all subsequent requests for a refund have been honoured and so no real concerns there.

However, about a week ago, I received a message on my Facebook account telling me there's a problem with the account and I should send a photo - which I did.
Within about 20 seconds, a message comes back saying they're going to close down my Facebook account.
I suspected it was a hoax of some kind but I'm not 100% sure and so I'm extremely worried. 
Now, I have heard that if the FB account closes then it turns the Oculus headset into a £300 brick.
I'm in my 60s, and as far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong setting up the FB account but the problem is, I don't seem to have any recourse in terms of finding out why it was closed down and/or what I have to do to remedy the situation.
I can ill afford to lose £300 plus I purchased over £60 worth of games etc - and if the message from FB is authentic and not a hoax, could someone please help me out and point me in the right direction.
Thanks to anybody who can help me .....

0 REPLIES 0