cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after updating quests to v40

ysquall
Level 4

I have an error that did not happen to me before in my game. My game uses Photon for the multiplayer theme, but after this update v.40 of the quests, when I invite a friend to play the home button stops working, only for the host of the room, I have to press the home button off so that the shutdown menu comes out, if I click cancel it returns to the game and the home button already works. This also happens in vr chat and I know they also use photon. Does anyone know about it?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey! If you could please go ahead and submit a bug report so that we can further look into this issue. Also, you can submit a support ticket for VR Chat for the issues you have in VR Chat. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you. 

hello, thanks for answering. reviewing more about my problem I realized what happens when you invite someone to play with the oculus menu. when you close this menu is when it stops working. Trying again in vr chat, for the moment it seems that they have disabled invitations of this type, since I can no longer do them, we cannot do this, since our game depends on this type of invitations. I will leave an image of the invitation menu that when it is ready is when the problem occurs. Try on 2 different devices

ysquall_0-1654011546477.png

ysquall
Level 4

I just discovered something. In our game to save steps to invite a friend, we have a button that, when you hit invite, displays the list of friends, which is the image I uploaded. But if I do the flow of hitting the oculus home button and in the menu look for the invite friends invite icon and then close the menu, the menu no longer fails. It's weird because before the update our invite friends button worked fine and nothing has changed on our side.