cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Oculus gallery

DrFrankPelz
Honored Guest

Hallo, 

Have problems with the Oculus Gallery App. First of all i have opened the Oculus Gallery App for the first time since several weeks. I was surprised to seen a black vertical Line in my own made 360 degree pictures. I haven' seen them before using the App the last time.

Why is there a vertical line now? In my own made 360degree videos there is no vertical Line to See. Only in the pictures.

Now since 5 Minutes ago I cannot even Open the App anymore. It is shown a warning  Message " App is closed repeatedly" or in German " App wird wiederholt beendet". I have tried to get tun the App, but IT doesnt Work. Restarted the oculus quest and reinstalled the App several Times. Still not working. I would bei glad If someone can help me with this Problem. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

milos.urosevic
Explorer

is this quest 2

I have Oculus quest 2 and same problem with vertical black line on 360 images. I checked images on Oculus GO and they are completly fine...

TravelBears
Honored Guest

I have the exact same problem!!!  No matter what I do the line is there.  It's like the Quest doesn't know how to stitch the picture together properly.

Oculus, please help!!!

VHofmann
Honored Guest

It is the same problem here. Nothing fixed it, re-install, updating, ... always the same message. 
please help. The Gallery is my main reason bying the oculus, for 3d presentation!!!

thomas21020
Honored Guest

Same problem, so I hope supprt will fix it

pointe-tv
Explorer

So wie es scheint ist das Problem immer noch nicht behoben. Ich habe heute das Problem noch mal als neues Thema im "Deutschen Bereich" eingestellt.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Deutsch-Allgemein/Oculus-Gallery-Fehler-quot-oculus-gallery-wird-wied...