cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my VR??

bngtanskulls
Level 2

I just got back from a one week trip and got back on my headset; (it's an oculus quest) and many things were unable to load. My profile page wasn't loading and it only said "Unable to load, try again later." Many of the games I downloaded had transparent icons and as I loaded up Beat Saber it just showed the title then crashed after multiple attempts. The explore and shop page keep saying "Connecting to Oculus" and wouldn't load. I tried connecting my VR to my computer using the link cable, but the only thing it would do is show the Oculus logo. The app on my phone and computer work fine and say that my headset is connected, but I can't really do anything on the headset itself. I also tried to reconnect my Wifi using my phone app and the headset itself but it didn't seem to change anything. Restarting the headset didn't work, and I can't seem to reboot it. Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having issues with your headset, and we want to help! 

Considering you're having issues with rebooting your headset we've provided a link here, in case there's any details that could be of assistance.

After rebooting, please try factory resetting your headset, but make sure your Oculus Cloud is active to save your game progress.

Let us know if this fixed the issue!