cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program menu managment

AntonT78
Honored Guest

I know you can select "All", "Installed", etc. But what I want is to be able to delete the listing completely from the library (like demo games I tried, free games I ended up not liking, etc.). If that is not possible, give us a way to Favorite games AND allow a DEFAULT listing choice (like I may want Favorites to be listed first, then installed). It seems to default to recent, then I have to manually switch to Installed. Why not just remember last setting? It seems like it's slower to get to what I want to get to and I  have to dig through all this other data first...or flip menus to make it sort in a way that makes sense. Optimally, being able to delete items no longer installed would be best. I understand if it's purchased it will always be listed somewhere...so just make that a purchased list and allow it to be excluded. Anything is better than how it is now at this point. I just want my most used games easily accessible. Allow games to be pinned in the menu. Anything. Quit torturing us! Why you doing this? 

0 REPLIES 0