cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased games not showing up in library

Hi, this appears to be a common question but I'm still stumped.

I just purchased a Quest 2, along with five games/apps. I then downloaded the oculus desktop app so when my Quest 2 arrives It would be installed already.

Now the problem I face is that when I click "Library" on the desktop app, nothing shows up, and even when I go into my purchase history, nothing shows up.

One of the things I had read on a different forum was saying to make sure that your buying from the correct store, and i'm going to be honest, i didn't do that as I assumed that the everything was playable on each of the different headsets. Anyway, I went in and searched all of the games/apps I bought on the quest store and they all say purchased.

I apologize in advance if it's hard to understand what i've typed.

The games/apps I purchased

1. Beat Saber
  2. The Climb 1 & 2 (bundle)
  3. Virtual Desktop
  4. Eleven Table Tennis
  5. Superhot VR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello @MaxwellTheHermit, not all games for the Quest 2 are Cross-Buy, so when you connect the Quest 2 to your PC it is looking for PC VR titles purchased from the Rift Store. To check and see if any of your games are Cross-Buy you can search for them on the Rift Store and see if they can be redeemed for free or if you need to purchase them. Beat Saber for example is a game that you are required to purchase on both the Quest 2 and Rift S if you want to be able to play it Standalone (without Link) and Linked (Connected to PC). Hope that helps - Clint

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello @MaxwellTheHermit, not all games for the Quest 2 are Cross-Buy, so when you connect the Quest 2 to your PC it is looking for PC VR titles purchased from the Rift Store. To check and see if any of your games are Cross-Buy you can search for them on the Rift Store and see if they can be redeemed for free or if you need to purchase them. Beat Saber for example is a game that you are required to purchase on both the Quest 2 and Rift S if you want to be able to play it Standalone (without Link) and Linked (Connected to PC). Hope that helps - Clint

View solution in original post

PITTCANNA
Level 12

this a joke right (thousands of threads have shown how to buy and what titles are cross-buy) all those titles are utterly useless if you intend to use the quest to play natively.

The titles need to be purchased on the mobile app(ios or android), web browser, or headset.

The titles purchased on the pc app (windows version) will only work on pc.

By play natively do you mean only using the Quest 2 (not plugged into a computer)? Cause if so, I was planning on connecting it to a computer and playing mostly like that

On the oculus store page for all of those games/apps, it says "supports oculus" and when I open up the link it says "game On Oculus Quest" 

Anyway, thank you for the response!