cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2, 360Photo problem Oculus TV app BLACK "SEAM/STITCH" LINE

macbox
Honored Guest

Viewing the 360 photos at the Oculus TV app, It has a black stitch line in the photo. it is really annoying. 

I have already updated the last firmware and still got this happen, please help to fix this.

Thanks.

James

4 REPLIES 4

Reset_
Explorer

I have the same issue, was working fine before the last 2 firmware updates. I hoped the last one would fix it but no. It seems there is very little QA going on with the firmware before release.

PaulR_in_VR
Explorer

I have the same even though the images are fine. It is really the oculus that adds the fully black line. Only way that I know of to hide it is by having an image where the seam is supposed to be black.  Pretty basic functionality for a VR headset. Hope this gets priority in fixing. Should not be too difficult since there is lots of video content that plays without a visible black line. 

Reset_
Explorer

DeoVR player will show 360's properly. its a bit clunky but does a great job and no black line.

andykerstens
Honored Guest

Hi I'm having the same problem with this new bought VR headset. 

Before with my Oculus GO, and the Oculus gallery app I have never experienced this.

It's quite annoying, as we do use this headset for professional prsentations with 3D renderings for our clients.

Any other free an good possibilities?