cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 PCVR issue

PsychoticxMech
Level 2

I keep running into this problem when trying to play pcvr on my quest 2. The games I load up are always laggy and next to unplayable, and I have tried multiple things to try to fix this problem and nothing seems to work. I have a RTX2080 and an i7-8700k, running with the graphics in the oculus app at .6 or .7 (whichever is the lowest) and am still stuttering and lagging consistently. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a problem with the cable or if it's something else. At this point, I'm at a loss.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there, we would love to help you get this matter resolved.

Please let us know if you are using the official Oculus link cable or a third party cable (If you are using a third party cable please provide us with a link as to where you have purchased this cable).

While we wait for you to get back to us with that information, let's ensure:

• You have plugged your USB cable into a USB 3.0 port on your PC, and then plug the other end into your headset.
  • The Oculus PC software version is up to date and your Quest is running the latest operating system.

We would also like to provide you with a link here that contains steps on how to resolve the performance issues with Oculus Link after you have adjusted your graphics.

Please reach back out here and let us know how this has been helpful for you.