cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Shipping

JustFlum
Sightseer
I pre ordered the quest 2 on Amazon about a week later than when it was announced. I just got a delivery estimate email from Amazon saying that I can expect it to be delivered on release day? Does this make any sense? I understand that they will most likely ship it out before the release date, but still I bought it way late. Can I expect a delay on my order?
61 REPLIES 61

Reaper-of-mars
Honored Guest
Yeah just got my notice from oculus that a ups tag was created with a tracking number. Ups hasn't picked it up yet.... kinda defeats the  purpose  for pre-ordering.  Could have just gone to bestbuy and had it today..... 😞

Bloodlet
Rising Star
I ordered the quest 2, elite headband and link cable. Had an email stating it was being delivered today. Only the link cable arrived. Order status say Shipped for all items...trying to contact support to find out what is going on.

Update: contacted support. They stated "Due to popular demand on the other items they haven't been shipped yet. You'll get new emails and tracking numbers when they do."

Well that's just cruel !!  So I guess I'll just sit here and admire my cable then. 😕

SkeeboBambido
Honored Guest

Ordered minutes into the reveal. Just today received the tracking number. It had been in transit already since the 11th. Originally estimated 14th delivery. They just up dated to tomorrow the 13th. Shipped from KY I'm in NC.

Can't wait!

SkeeboBambido
Honored Guest
Did you order from oculus or amazon

SkeeboBambido
Honored Guest
I just checked and my estimated delivery is the 26th of october and i pre ordered on the 2nd of october and my friend used amazon and got his today and pre ordered the 8th this is messed up

kojack
MVP
MVP
Fedex appear to have taken my Quest 2 from Hong Kong to Japan (around 2400km) then to China (around 2400km) to end up 100km north of where it started. That's kind of the wrong direction, I'm in the southern hemisphere. So its now further away from me than it was 2 days ago.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

sombody2468
Honored Guest
I ordered mine on the day it was announced, was charged on the 6th, but the order page still says processing for shipping...what's stopping me from getting a refund and just buying it from Best Buy tomorrow?

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege

kojack said:

Fedex appear to have taken my Quest 2 from Hong Kong to Japan (around 2400km) then to China (around 2400km) to end up 100km north of where it started. That's kind of the wrong direction, I'm in the southern hemisphere. So its now further away from me than it was 2 days ago.

Yeah mines done the exact same thing so we are travel buddies it seems 😞
I expected good results from FedEx, how wrong I was.

Icepick869
Protege

I ordered mine on the day it was announced, was charged on the 6th, but the order page still says processing for shipping...what's stopping me from getting a refund and just buying it from Best Buy tomorrow?

They won't cancel the order is what will stop you.  

I will never buy hardware directly from these jerks ever again. There is no excuse for this. Ordered mine as soon as pre-orders started, been charged, but not shipped. Delivery was listed as today at the time I ordered. It would really serve them right if they do get smacked with an antitrust suit.

FireBallBunny
Honored Guest
I'm with you buddy. its now the 14th and mine still says processing for shipping. but had a delivery date of the 13th on pre order just hours after the release..