cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Star Wars Squadrons

cybrmstr
Honored Guest
So have tried to play the star wars squadrons in VR on Quest 2 and its super laggy and choppy.  Tried to persevere thru a dogfight and couldnt even hit 1 enemy ship.  Turns were dragging its so bad.  Any ideas here.
13 REPLIES 13

cybrmstr
Honored Guest
I dont mind getting Virtual Desktop I suppose before I try messing with the vid settings I can try that.  Been wanting to get that for a while but it seems the $20 price tag for it never seems to drop 🙂  I cant see the FPS in game I thini it said 15-20 but its too small to see

PITTCANNA
Visionary

cybrmstr said:

I dont mind getting Virtual Desktop I suppose before I try messing with the vid settings I can try that.  Been wanting to get that for a while but it seems the $20 price tag for it never seems to drop 🙂

on sale for 15% off right now - so like 16 bucks.

cybrmstr
Honored Guest
So last update here.....went with VD and you have to sidequest the VR update for VD for the Star Wars Game to play but it was flawless.  No clip no lag and had a truckload of fun.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

cybrmstr said:

So last update here.....went with VD and you have to sidequest the VR update for VD for the Star Wars Game to play but it was flawless.  No clip no lag and had a truckload of fun.

Glad it worked out for you.