cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 controller not tracking properly, also has issues pairing

KevinVickers
Honored Guest
Hello,

I was having lots of fun with my Quest 2 for about a week, then suddenly during a song in beat sabre my left sabre was no longer aligned with where my hand was. I tried restarting the game, then restarted the quest and nothing had changed. 

I then had "Left controller not found". I went to see if it was still paired and it was. I then unpaired it, huge mistake. It took hours to get it paired again, it just would not pair.

After finally pairing it, I boot any games and the left controller tracking is non existent. Depending on the game, the controller is either not appearing at all or is stuck in the middle of the guardian.

I tried Oculus Support but it feels like they do not even read my answers and just respond with pre-written template answers. I explain the situation very well and they give me links to pair controllers or how to reboot my headset. The controller is now paired and detected, its just not tracking correctly at all.

I would be very grateful for any help. Otherwise I will be forced to return it to Amazon as its not playable since yesterday.
3 REPLIES 3

PandethMegatera
Honored Guest
Similar thing happened to me... Not sure if the fast movement during beat saber caused it to stop working- just seeing if anyone knows of any less-than-conventional fixes before I open a support ticket

WamBamMam
Honored Guest
My left controller is not vibrating and is not found a lot of the time. Help!

user_655808272138063
Honored Guest

Did you end up returning it to Amazon KevinVickers?

I'm having a similar problem (with my headset and with support), and I'm wondering if I just need to send it back to Amazon. I bought it less than a week ago.