cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 known issue with pairing

sciolli1979
Explorer

I was sent a replacement headset and now have the same technical issue that has been ongoing for over 4 weeks., where the headset won’t pair and setup. No device I own can pick up its Bluetooth signal. It connect through the ap.  I do not own a pc to do a work around. I definitely feel like Facebook is headed to a class action. Why send refurbished replacements knowing they have a major issue. You could have sent me a refund  or a new headset. I literally bought a new headset while waiting as a gift and it paired just fine. It is unacceptable to have an “engineering ” issue ongoing for 4 weeks and not provide any resolution to the customer. 

5 REPLIES 5

yvi333.2023
Honored Guest

Hi

Have the Same Problem with Missing Bluetooth signal. Was your Problem solved ? Many thanks

Greetings, Yvi333.2023! We are sad to hear that the Bluetooth on your Quest 2 is giving you problems; we have been in your position before and know how much time this can squander. Please allow us to look into this matter more for you.

1. How long have you experienced this problem, and could you please explain the nature of the Bluetooth issue?
  2. Have you attempted to hard reset your headset and internet?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Good day,

Got Headset Yesterday and tried all recommended workarounds many Times as like de-installation of Meta App, re-start Phone and Headset, Internet. Factory reset of Headset and so on. Btw:  Headset not shown as a available device in my Phones Bluetooth area, also tested on Tablet. All Other devices I can find there but Not the Headset. IT seems like a technical issue of the Headset !?

Thx

Hello, Yvi333.2023! We appreciate you getting back to us, and with the information you have provided and the steps you have taken, we are more than happy to assist you. We recognize that this situation may be difficult for you to understand, but don't worry; we have you covered. We invite you to PM us so that we can look into it further for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, PM has been send

And have Meta a Support in Germany ? Would be much easier for me

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?