cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 right controller constantly blinks and not tracking

KurtcoBain94
Level 2
My Quest 2 controller stopped working after a week. I was playing beat saber through Virtual Desktop and my right controller suddenly lost tracking and just flew away. LED on my controller constantly blinks every second when paired. When I wear the headset left controller vibrates and turns on but the right just starts blinking until it goes to sleep or I switch it to pairing mode. Sometimes if i spam the oculus button it resets the position in the headset. I even had a few times when controller vibrated and appeared in my headset for a few seconds and then flew away. I've tried re-pairing both controllers, switched batteries, I've done factory reset at least 4 times. Nothing helps. I've contacted the oculus support they offered me a controller replacement but I live in the unsupported country and I've ordered my quest from Amazon.
5 REPLIES 5

Lucky_66
Level 2
congratulations. you're just as fucked as i am.

Right controller broken (own fault), no replacement possible. Now the left Cotroller also still spins.

Very nice work Oculus 😞

HunterKiller13
Level 2
make sure you use the correct battery strength of at least 1.5.  

KurtcoBain94
Level 2

make sure you use the correct battery strength of at least 1.5.  

All of the batteries I've tried are 1.5v. They work perfectly in the left controller.

diezombie
Level 2
Hey, looks like i fit in right here...  blinks 3 times fast twice then 3 long blinks?  tried different batteries and everything under the sun to fix it?

KurtcoBain94
Level 2

diezombie said:

Hey, looks like i fit in right here...  blinks 3 times fast twice then 3 long blinks?  tried different batteries and everything under the sun to fix it?

Mine just blinks every second constantly. What you describing is SOS in morse code. I saw some posts about it, i think just re-pairing the controller from the oculus app should help(if you haven't done it already).