cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 won't work with my PC (help)

FroggyKong
Honored Guest
I need some help in figuring out what to do, my Quest 2 won't work with oculus link.

I've replaced drivers, used different cables, updated and restarted my PC and Quest 2, tried every USB3 port I have. Nothing seems to work.

The problem specifically: I make it past the "deny" and "allow" pop-up, I see the "enable" or "not now" pop-up, and after I enable it, nothing happens. I checked the app on PC to see my notifications and it says it keeps disconnecting or can't find it. I've done multiple tests where it says I'm good to go but the only time I get that notification that it's not connected is immediately after I hit "enable." I'm not sure what to do. Am I just dumb and forgetting something?
3 REPLIES 3

Kyorinho
Honored Guest
i have the same problem 😕

FroggyKong
Honored Guest

Kyorinho said:

i have the same problem 😕

Heyo! Wish I knew this before I refunded and bought a new third party cord, but I got my issue fixed!

I just had to roll back my AMD drivers to 20.9.1 from 20.11.3. I'm assuming another version would work but that's the one I used. Apparently their newest drivers has issues, one of which clashes with oculus link. Hope this helps dawg!

Kyorinho
Honored Guest
Thank you very much friend, I will try and comment