cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest link and games

Mythix_1
Honored Guest
After I linked my Quest to my PC I have noticed none of the games I have purchased are there. Do i have to repurchase them or is there a way to get them on the link setup with out repurchasing them?
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quest games are native to the Quest. If you mean the PC versions of those games, then some are crossbuy, most are not. It's like wanting to play Nintendo Switch games on your Wii. Same company different platform. Go to the store on Oculus app and check for games you've purchased on your Quest. Any that are crossbuy should say free, download them and play, others if you want to play PC versions then you will have to purchase the PC versions. I applaud the devs that make their games crossbuy but totally understand the position of those that don't. They are not the same game, there is a lot of work involved in porting a PC game to a Quest version.

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Yes, you can play the ones that are not Quest games via Link. Usually. If I have understood you correctly? Just download them to your PC, set up Link and they should be there in your Home library.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2