cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest multiplayer

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I have been gaming on the quest for a couple years. I have been disappointed with the lack of games in general and with the amount of multiplayer games added to the store. A couple of the games are similar (almost copies) of other games, a handful of them are really social applications categorized with multiplayer games. What I did not know was that all the multiplayer games for the Quest would all be old Rift games. Therefore pairing newbie quest players up against 2-3year veterans. The skill-gap is especially noticeable on Echo-VR. Loved it at first, but now I keep getting paired with Rift players that have been playing since 2017. Beta launched for Quest on 5-05-2020! If you get a Quest, prepare to get your taints handed to you if you get online.

Multiplayer Quest Games that have at least 60% of ratings at 5-star: RecRoom
                                                                                                              Echo-Vr
                                                                                                              Arizona Sunshine  (Zombies)
                                                                                                              Drop Dead: Dual Strike Edition  (Zombies)
                                                                                                              Racket Fury: Table Tennis VR  (Table Tennis)
                                                                                                              Eleven Table Tennis  (Table Tennis)
                                                                                                              Racket: NX  (Actual Tennis)
                                                                                                              Mini Motor Racing X   (6 days old, only 134 reviews)
                                                                                                              Acron: Attack of the Squirrels (Kids game)
                                                                                                              Dance Central  (Dancing)
                                                                                                              Synth Riders   (Dancing)

Note: This is a complete list from beginning (roughly two years ago) to current date, social applications and games containing only co-op modes were excluded.

2 REPLIES 2

enigma01
Trustee
How have you been gaming on the Quest for 2 years, when it was only released last year May 2019?

Anonymous
Not applicable

enigma01 said:

How have you been gaming on the Quest for 2 years, when it was only released last year May 2019?

Swore it seemed like two already. My original Quest had a faulty
battery, and it took two months to get a new Oculus (after it reached Oculus HQ in Cali) so I suppose I lost track of time. My apologies... I have been gaming on the Quest for ONE year.