cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend not working

MikeFMejia
Honored Guest

One of my friends bought a quest 2, we decided to log in with my referral link for the store credits and after we finished setting things up. None of us ended up getting any store credit. I tried using the link again but it said the Facebook account was already used to activate a quest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, MikeFMejia! We understand you have some concerns about receiving your referral credits. We'd be happy to assist you with this. First, we'd like for you to double-check that you followed the Referral Program steps correctly to receive your credits.

If you feel you've followed the steps properly in order to receive your credits, but you still haven't received them, please send us a Private Message. We'd be more than happy to help!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, MikeFMejia! We understand you have some concerns about receiving your referral credits. We'd be happy to assist you with this. First, we'd like for you to double-check that you followed the Referral Program steps correctly to receive your credits.

If you feel you've followed the steps properly in order to receive your credits, but you still haven't received them, please send us a Private Message. We'd be more than happy to help!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I tried the steps and still did not receive the credit

Hey @LoathedLynx!

Looks like our referral system is giving you issues, we know how bothersome it can be to not get a referral credit - let's fix this!

Please shoot us a message through PM so we can gather some information from you and take a better look at this issue. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

xstoltzx
Honored Guest

@MetaQuestSupport 

Hey Meta Quest Support,
I have sent a referral link to my friend on my account.
I finally talked him into getting a quest 2 this week! 😁
Unfortunately the referral link isn't working for either of us... I've dug through the forums and searched everywhere for solutions with no luck!
We both get a page that says "Unable to accept referral"
Any help or insight into this would be appreciated!

This is my link:
https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/xstoltzx 

This is his link he sent me:
https://www.meta.com/referrals/link/PAINKILLERZ86 

Hi @xstoltzx. We don't want you or your friend to have to go without your referral credits for long. If you feel you've followed the steps properly in order to receive your credits and it has been more than 7 days since the new device was activated for the new user, please send us a private message. We'd be more than happy to help! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hello again, @xstoltzx! We just wanted to check in with you to see if you still need some help with your missing credits; if so, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message with the link we provided in our previous post. We look forward to helping you out if you need it.

lil.josh1000
Honored Guest

I’m having a similar problem but with the quest 3, my brother got me one for Christmas but I gave it back to him because at the time I didn’t think id use it enough, a little while later he got me another so we could play a game together while he was out of state and we tried using the referral link but it said we were ineligible

Hey @lil.josh1000! We can totally go ahead and look into this for you. We love to hear that our customers are taking advantage of our referral program, so they can enjoy their Meta Quest VR devices with an added perk!  Congratulations on your recent Quest 3 and welcome to our wonderful VR community! In order to protect your personal information, we would like to go ahead and request that you send us a PM. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be logged in to the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon! 

Me and my friend just purchased a meta 2 and sent my friend the link and they purchased the meta 3 and non of us got the referral credit , says may not be available in our region but we still get offers that seems like false advertising 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?