cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral has disappeared

Mahoganegnog
Honored Guest

I activated my Quest 2 yesterday and I wasn’t sure whether or not the referral code my friend sent me had worked. I asked him and the referral isn’t showing up for him on the Oculus app. Is there another way to confirm the referral is working and we will receive the credit?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. It can take up to a week to verify the information in the back end for the credit to turn up in your account. If its been about a week and you still don't see credit, please reach out and we'd be happy to look into and sort this out for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, we never ended up receiving our referral credit. It also isn’t showing up in either of our referral logs. How do we remedy this?

Hey again! Thank you so much for providing us with this update. We'd be glad to look into those missing credits. 

In order to do so, feel free to PM us with the directions right below! 

Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?