cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release date Horizon Worlds in The Netherlands

lairnoc
Protege

Good day,

I would like to know when Horizon Worlds is going to be released. As Horizon Venues is not longer available. It is installed on my quest 2 but when i click it reroutes me to horizon Worlds in the sore. ANd i get a fancy video on how cool Worlds is. But i cannot install it.

I saw that it was recently released in UK. And i have the feeling we are being put back in line. 

So i hope anyone can give me an update on when it will be released forThe Netherlands. We all don't want to miss the boat and start playing too.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! I'm all for adding more countries to the supported access list for Horizon Worlds and other Horizon experiences. While their supported country list is relatively diverse, I think the addition of more countries can make for some great cultural diffusion. I think the plan is to implement more countries from our Meta Quest Supported Countries list, but it might be a good idea for you all to form a collective to submit your feedback in the Official Horizon Worlds Discord server. I'm fairly certain they have a channel dedicated to feature requests and/or general feedback, which would be a great way to get some visibility on your suggestion for adding support for the Netherlands.

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56

planet.daniel
Explorer

Same.

ClassicGamerNL
Expert Protege

I'm waiting for this as wel... Why is it taking so long? 

We are all just human... share your respect and show your love.

Hey there ClassicGamerNL. We know the feeling of anticipation for Horizon Worlds rolling out slowly. Our blog HERE mentions that later this summer we plan to roll out to other countries. Please follow us on our Twitter feed for the latest news.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lairnoc
Protege

Ok so it is released in almost all countries execpt the netherlands. WHY.. seriously ..

still not released in the Netherlands, and I get a not found following your link (HERE)

Wonder what blog? Think I've seen it and now summer is officially over, can I say the Netherlands won't be getting access? 

Summer is almost gone but we still can not download it

Word echt doodziek van het wachten hier en de valse beloftes

ClassicGamerNL
Expert Protege

Find a great alternative Viverse From HTC