cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement controllers

mijarat
Explorer

Why are the god days replacement controllers all out of stock people are selling them for hundreds of pounds on ebay and amazon I haven't hade a right controler that works for like a week and it's very depressing for me so does anybody know when the oculus quest 2 right hand controllers will be back in stock or is anyone willing to sell there controller to me for a reasonable price?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand how inconvenient this delay has been. but rest assured we're working as fast as we can to improve and restock our controller inventory!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand how inconvenient this delay has been. but rest assured we're working as fast as we can to improve and restock our controller inventory!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

the_egg209
Expert Protege

I’m still waiting for mine to come back from repairs it’s been a month.

Where did you send it to get repaired?

There Texas site that’s where FedEx tracked it to that’s where they told me to mail it to.

898925D1-60CB-4B66-9F89-F956C11844A2.png

FD374C0C-9D45-45D7-A28E-1ACFA97E93D9.png

Hey OcculusSupport, I can sell you some I have spare since your last update bricked my headset.  Hit me up - reasonable rates.