Heyo! I managed to fix the Link cable issue. Took me about 4 Hours of research before I resorted to this but it worked! I simply factory reset the quest and then after, I set it all back up and did not touch, or do anything with the headset during initial updates. (one time I accidently powered it off during initial updates and it caused issues.) After that I was all fine and it felt clean and smooth. Before I factory reset it, I had audio distortion, tracking issues, and more. I think if you are running into any stutters, audio or tracking issues, you should really factory reset (especially if you only use the quest for the PC aspect). That's my experience, if this works for you let me know!