cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent in my oculus a month ago

EstosHuevos210
Level 2

So my left controller wasn’t working. 
I didn’t read the fine print of the email and accidentally returned my entire unit headset and both controllers.

I immediately reached out to support.  Once tracking showed delivery, I was shipped out just a left controller. 
I have since messaged about 30 times since this mishap and have been told that my unit has been located and we apologize for the delay etc and they are expecting it. 
it’s been a month and I email them every week to get the same response. This is not good business. Anybody else having a hard time with returns? This has been a nightmare. 
request #5096368

Going to go ahead and sell all my Meta shares too. Customer service is stuck in the metaverse. Probably on MY headset too! 

4 REPLIES 4

navadda
Level 4

I'm just waiting for my headset to arrive at all. The rest of the order came with a little delay, but the headset still says it's estimated to arrive August 4th!

The customer service is awful, isn't it? They're powerless to truly help or inform you, and can only hope to placate you and string you along.

Did you finally get your headset and right controller? Or are you still being given the runaround after two more weeks?

Hey there,

We would love the opportunity to look into this for you.

In order to do so, we will need to collect some personal information from you.

Please use this link and then click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Thanks!

Hello again,

We would love the opportunity to look into this for you.

In order to do so, we will need to collect some personal information from you.

Please use this link and then click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Thanks!

Hi, @OculusSupport ! Check your PMs. I messaged you the information you requested. If it's not what you needed, please clarify in the PM thread so we can move forward.

Thank you!