cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shiping

Alex01_VR
Honored Guest

Hi I want to order an oculus quest 2 but I live in Hungary and I can't select Hungary when ordering so I can't order. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, we do greatly appreciate you for being a supporter of Oculus. Unfortunately, at this time we are limited as to where we are currently shipping our devices.

While this may not be the answer you were hoping for this is however all the information we have at this time. If it may help, we would like to provide you with a link here that contains a list of countries that are supported at this time.

We would also like to suggest that if you have any friends or family in a supported country, you could connect with them and look into options to have them order the device on your behalf then ship that to you.

Please let us know how this has been of help to you, or if you would like to just leave some feedback for our team please click here to do so.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

You are probably not in a country they are allowed to ship to.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, we do greatly appreciate you for being a supporter of Oculus. Unfortunately, at this time we are limited as to where we are currently shipping our devices.

While this may not be the answer you were hoping for this is however all the information we have at this time. If it may help, we would like to provide you with a link here that contains a list of countries that are supported at this time.

We would also like to suggest that if you have any friends or family in a supported country, you could connect with them and look into options to have them order the device on your behalf then ship that to you.

Please let us know how this has been of help to you, or if you would like to just leave some feedback for our team please click here to do so.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

unfortunately not but thank you for that!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's always a bit frustrating to see that Austria is what I assume a "fruitful" enough market to ship to, but Hungary doesn't quite make the cut. Considering that both countries are within the EU and I assume that Oculus or Facebook ships from a warehouse within EU economic and customs area, this is just a trivial question of wanting to or not wanting to. Often companies see the currency as a barrier, but I really doubt that any one wanting to get an Quest 2 would be bothered by having to pay EUR instead of HUF. 

Would love to see Hungary added to the list. Otherwise, we are stuck with getting ripped through "distributors" and their crazy markups.