6 REPLIES 6

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
That's when they post it... it takes time and don't forget covid-19
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

richardpickles
Honored Guest
Same as Auzoi here, ordered on the 12th, still hasn't shipped.

This may be an answer : tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Richooal
Consultant

Auzoi said:

qelzx6fpft1o.jpegBut it’s March 17

It doesn't say "delivered to your door by March 16", it says ships by March 16.
Also, do you know where it ships from? My Rift came from Hong Kong.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Massimon
Honored Guest
My order is in the same status.  I was expecting a delivery notice by March 16 (obviously not to the door).  I haven't received the delivery notice with tracking information, and support (chat) just instructed me to keep checking the order for updates.

All I would like to know is when will the product ship from the warehouse/distribution facility (where ever it is).

Side note, I ordered the traveling case after I placed the order for the quest, and I received the shipping notification on March 16 as indicated (for the traveling case).  

Auzoi
Honored Guest

Massimon said:

My order is in the same status.  I was expecting a delivery notice by March 16 (obviously not to the door).  I haven't received the delivery notice with tracking information, and support (chat) just instructed me to keep checking the order for updates.

All I would like to know is when will the product ship from the warehouse/distribution facility (where ever it is).

Side note, I ordered the traveling case after I placed the order for the quest, and I received the shipping notification on March 16 as indicated (for the traveling case).  

Same I just want to have some kind of update. They haven’t emailed me about anything. I’m out of school for 5 weeks due to covid-19, and would like oculus to update.
I also ordered it on the 13th when there was two left

Auzoi
Honored Guest
I just realized maybe it’s the information being processed and shipped to some oculus place. That’s probably why it says
TBA: When your order ships

Edit: almost forgot this in my emails
c43or3ivdx0d.jpeg