cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silicone Cover

Lailaic
Honored Guest

I ordered my free silicone cover on 7/27/21. Most of my friends, and people online have all received there's. I have not, I can't find any tracking information or ETA time other than 1 month. It has now been 35 days, some of my friends got theirs within 25 days. They live within a 10-minute radius of me, so it is not because we are too far apart to compare. If anyone has any clue how to contact support or track/get an accurate ETA, please respond!

Thanks!

-Lailaic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Laila, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

We are currently sending out all replacement Oculus interfaces, and are sending out updates to those as quickly as we can. 

Please remain as patient as you can, and you should get an email with more information soon. 

I hope this helps, and we will see you in VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Deadaus
Expert Protege

I ordered mine same time as you and I got an email today about the delay. I am in Canada. See below for message:

We’re sending an update to let you know that your order is still processing and we expect it to ship in the next 2 to 4 weeks.

You can always check your order status by logging into your Oculus account via Facebook. We will also send you another email with the tracking number as soon as it ships.

We are working hard to produce and ship Quest 2 Silicone Covers as quickly as possible and we truly appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
The Oculus Team

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Same order date here (also Canada), and I too got that update email this morning.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Surprisingly, I didn't get an email like that. Did you receive the email on the email signed with your Facebook, or the email you have signed with the order? I checked both and didn't receive any Oculus-related emails. I am in the USA, so it may be different. But I am unsure.

Hey Laila, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

We are currently sending out all replacement Oculus interfaces, and are sending out updates to those as quickly as we can. 

Please remain as patient as you can, and you should get an email with more information soon. 

I hope this helps, and we will see you in VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a mail asking me to enter a valid Tel Number ( which i already have ) but its a land line 

I do not use a mobile phone for personal calls its just chucked in a drawer .. If they need to contact me the land line is the best way. Its probably easier just to buy one myself which i really do not mind doing 🙂

Hey Oculus Remember these 🙂 
People still use them you know.

phone.png

PismoJay805
Protege

Or you could Order one on Amazon for under $10 and when the official one does finally arrive, you will have a backup. Plus some of the aftermarket ones on Amazon have a little split nose flap that keeps out more light from creeping in through the bottom. My Quest 2 came with one and my case I ordered from Amazon had a better version so Im using that and keeping the OEM one as a backup.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Just got my shipping confirmation, expected delivery on Wednesday. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Wow, good on you. I still haven’t gotten an email relating to the order. Hope I get one soon!

Texas-Mark
Honored Guest

What a fiasco. For whatever reason they sent it FedEx in person signature required. I am not home during the day because my wife is in the hospital. They won't let you just sign the door tag, nor will they hold it for daytime pickup. The only way for me to get it was to drive 54 miles to the FedEx facility. The time window was 7:00pm to 8:30pm. I got there at 6:30 but the driver did not get back until 8:20pm. Then it does not appear they sent what they said they would. all I got was the standard cover despite the order saying this:

ITEM QTY PRICE
Quest 2 Silicone Cover
Standard
$0.00

Quest 2 Silicone Cover Fit Pack Narrow and Wide
Narrow and Wide
$0.00