cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silicone Cover

Lailaic
Honored Guest

I ordered my free silicone cover on 7/27/21. Most of my friends, and people online have all received there's. I have not, I can't find any tracking information or ETA time other than 1 month. It has now been 35 days, some of my friends got theirs within 25 days. They live within a 10-minute radius of me, so it is not because we are too far apart to compare. If anyone has any clue how to contact support or track/get an accurate ETA, please respond!

Thanks!

-Lailaic

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

" The only way for me to get it was to drive 54 miles to the FedEx facility. "

Why would you do that. 

It would be cheaper to just buy one on Amazon then the fuel it would cost to make the journey ?

and it would cost Oculus more to have it returned to them. 

Texas-Mark
Honored Guest

"Why would you do that. "

Because I did not know what it was at the time. I had other important packages coming and did not think FedEx would be delivering a 20 cent piece of silicone needing an in person signature. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh that makes more sense and i agree .. That's just stupid ..

Texas-Mark
Honored Guest

I just got a shipping e-mail for the the other half of the order. This time they can just keep it if they want an in person signature and I am not here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine should be here in the next hour according to tracking.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine arrived via Yodel Delivery .. They just posted it through the letterbox and i did not even know until i went downstairs. Why Fedex made such a song and dance i have no idea. 

My apologies you are not Liala but do u know if I could receive my free silicone attachment?