cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since downloading V41 of Oculus Software.......

Macproracer
Expert Protege

Since downloading V41 of Oculus Software to my windows 10 PC when I connect to PC using the oculus fiber link USB cable all the quest content is blurry and hanging. It was all OK with v40 and when I rolled back to V40 it was all OK again - Plus it's all OK when using Air Link and the test USB in the Link software states "compatible - USB 3 at 2 Gbits" - so problem is since updating to V41 USB 3 link is not working correctly - it's laggy. Unfortunately I can not continue with V40 as oculus software updates to V41 as soon as I connect back to the network - Why can't I just keep it rolled back at V40? Plus how can I fix this issue with V41 update.

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Just because you don't have a problem with v41 doesn't mean there isn't one.

This problem exists...many users have it, me too...and I'm far from a kid.

Thanks Choleni - "Me Too" I definitely have a problem with V41 and nobody yet has come up with a solution - V40 works -> Just let me roll it back to V40

I still hope Meta finds a fix for this mess.

TaaberMan
Explorer

How we can go back to v40???  And play the games smoothly. Here v41 also broken. Stutter all the time. 

Core i7-12700KF, Asus GeForce RTX 3090 OC, G.Skill 32GB Trident Z RGB, Samsung 1TB 980 M.2

I don't know either.

Please Oculus,

give us v40 back until you've sort that mess.

You can hardly play games like Beat Saber and moving around in VR when the image freezes doesn't feel good. You can easily lose your balance.

TaaberMan
Explorer

Do you have the v40 file left? If you some how can upload the file somewhere and that file can download thats was owsome to have. 

Core i7-12700KF, Asus GeForce RTX 3090 OC, G.Skill 32GB Trident Z RGB, Samsung 1TB 980 M.2

Just wait a bit....Oculus_RyanS posted in PTC v41 - thread the enginiering team found an issue and started roll out a fix.