cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So...Oculus didn’t realize people would want to upgrade to a Quest2?

urblanky
Level 2
And perhaps keep playing their same games where they left off? How in the world is there not an easy save game transfer option available in 2020? Like nobody thought of this?

I tried sidequest to backup/restore but it doesn’t seem to work for a lot. I tried robo recall, moss, apex construct, and path of the warrior, all the ones I am in the middle of and none restored my saved game. Really puts a damper on the whole thing.

Is there some way that I’m missing besides Hellium which apparently also doesn’t work for everything and looks like a pain in the ass? I want to sell my old quest but I need to get my saves back.
2 REPLIES 2

sambartle
Level 4
Id never even considered that Cloud Saves were not a thing on Quest.. are they not standard for all games?

urblanky
Level 2

sambartle said:

Id never even considered that Cloud Saves were not a thing on Quest.. are they not standard for all games?

Yeah, they are an option and some games have it but since it’s not required many don’t. Every other platform has cloud saves as standard and usually some way to transfer saves. Incredible oversight and really disappointing for someone upgrading hoping to pick up wheee they left off.