cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my oculus games won’t load

Creeper87TNT
Honored Guest

When I click on the games ( particularly saints and sinners) I either just see the 3 loading dots or it kicks me out. I tried restarting it like a hundred times and deleted some games to see if it was because of the storage but it is still not working. Does anyone know how to fix it?

10 REPLIES 10

Widowx80
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem with my daughters. Have you figured out how to get the games to work 

Currently having the same issue... starting to find that there are a lot of issues with the quest that werent there to begin with... like randomly turning off on me (going black) and now this... no idea what is going on, if anyone knows or figure it out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem. If the game does happen to load it will be the three dots followed by a random frame. Then it crashes. VRchat and pokerstars are unplayable

Orkyd
Explorer

I am.having this issue as well. I have started .asking a list. Some let me in partially and some not at all.

Trouble ticket time.

Good luck to us 

gab.devregille
Explorer

I have the same issue. I reinstalled the Game and now it's work. But I'm afraid to lose my backup if I do the same for other game.

And you shouldn't have to loose game data. None of us should imho

One of the apps not working for me is Prime video. I am going to try the reinstall on that...but I don't want to loose game progress

Support jumped right to reboot and if that doesn't work factory reset..

I am pushing back and if we discover another way I will update here.

I have 5 apps not working and more than twice that that are fine. I can't see me doing a factory reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did a factory reset as recommended and it fixed everything. If you have a pc you can back stuff up so no big deal.

gab.devregille
Explorer

Could you explain how make a backup on a PC ?