cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping Autoplay with Oculus TV videos

LLKx2
Level 2
Is there a way to stop the autoplay in Oculus TV when I only want to watch one video?   I select one, then it autoplays to the next.   I have looked every where and can not seem to find this option.   Oculus Support wants me to factory reset my Quest 2.  A reset sounds like a bit of a drastic solution to me.   Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

oculusfandigita
Level 4
Hey, try to sign out and sign in again. 🙂

LLKx2
Level 2
sorry, I'm new.  But I can not find any option to sign off with my Quest headset.  I can sign off on my phone, but that tells me that Im not signing off on the headset.   I've searched Oculus and the only option I can find is to do a factory reset.   I really don't want to reload everything or loose the saved games.

PITTCANNA
Level 11

LLKx2 said:

sorry, I'm new.  But I can not find any option to sign off with my Quest headset.  I can sign off on my phone, but that tells me that Im not signing off on the headset.   I've searched Oculus and the only option I can find is to do a factory reset.   I really don't want to reload everything or loose the saved games.

You don't sign off the headset.  Typically you pair the headset to the phone and wifi must be on the same netork.

LLKx2
Level 2
I logged off on the phone, and still when I go to Home screen on the Quest 2 headset .... select Entertainment and play one video, it still autoplays others in random order.