cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering Quest 2

StonerG
Honored Guest

I have seen some posts about the same issue so i know it aint just me but i just got this quest 2 and im hoping they fix it asap if it is a update issue because I might end up taking it back tbh. it really sucks for me to have any even micro stutters which is my case, its really not crazy but I still notice it, I just hope its not a bad headset i got.

2 REPLIES 2

aguy10
Heroic Explorer

A well known VR YouTuber mentioned he had stuttering in one of the latest updates in the home environment at least. There's every color of the rainbow with problems on this forum so it makes it very hard to differentiate those with corrupt software versus buggy. You just have to be patient and keep glancing at different sources to estimate what category you're in. 😕

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! If you're experiencing stuttering in all games and Oculus Home, we'd recommend testing your Quest 2 in another play area that has minimal reflective surfaces and an adequate amount of lighting. If you notice that the issue persists, please click here to submit a ticket so we can help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!