cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The difference in length between the left and right Elite straps

StoryTeller404
Honored Guest
Hello. This is my first time to post on the forum. Please help me.

I purchased the product in question as part of the re-release of the Elite strap, but the center of the product I received was off to the left and the back of my head does not fit properly.
If you know how to solve this difference in length between the left and right side, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Also, if this is a defective product, I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I can inquire about it.
3 REPLIES 3

MAJ0R-PAIN
Honored Guest
i bought the elite strap and the rite side strap broke on me and the screws fell out of the back head support thing its really a disappointment. so I got it all jimmied up because its still better than the original one.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Hello. This is my first time to post on the forum. Please help me.

I purchased the product in question as part of the re-release of the Elite strap, but the center of the product I received was off to the left and the back of my head does not fit properly.
If you know how to solve this difference in length between the left and right side, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Also, if this is a defective product, I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I can inquire about it.

Just use the rear knob to lengthen both sides to their maximum (maybe pulling on them gently when doing this) and they should line up again ok.  They are a bit flimsy imho.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello @StoryTeller404 If you haven't already resolved the issue, please submit a ticket with us and include a pictures of the issue so we can look into your options. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!