cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Oculus Staff: Please help, I am desperately trying to contact Oculus Business.

Capt_Peabody
Level 3
I work for a very large organization and we would like to purchase Oculus Quest 2's through Oculus Business, along with the device management software. I have filled out and sent the contact form on the Oculus Business half a dozen times over many weeks and have never received an answer. The only phone number I found says we can't speak to anyone. I'm out of ideas. Could someone please put me in touch with a sales representatives? 
6 REPLIES 6

PITTCANNA
Level 12
this would be a better source.

https://business.oculus.com/products/

Capt_Peabody
Level 3
Thanks for replying but what do you mean? As I mentioned in my post, I went on the Oculus Business page and filled out the contact form there half a dozen times with not response (over many week.) I'm not sure what you mean by saying that the Oculus Business site is a better source.

Wacky_Studio
Level 3
We have exactly the same problem and it has been like this for a very long time! This is really disappointing! We as tech companies choose Oculus over others and then we are treated like this. 

Capt_Peabody
Level 3
I agree, such a large company has made itself completely unavailable. I don't understand.  Oculus staff, could you please at least let us know if Oculus Business is actually in business? If there any point in pursuing this or should we go to your competitors?

Capt_Peabody
Level 3

We have exactly the same problem and it has been like this for a very long time! This is really disappointing! We as tech companies choose Oculus over others and then we are treated like this. 

You may wish to try this link: I was at least able to chat live with an Oculus Support: I told them my issue and they said they would contact their Oculus Business colleagues and tell them to get back to me. Not sure if they will but that's the most promising development I have had in weeks... tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us

Wacky_Studio
Level 3

You may wish to try this link: I was at least able to chat live with an Oculus Support: I told them my issue and they said they would contact their Oculus Business colleagues and tell them to get back to me. Not sure if they will but that's the most promising development I have had in weeks... tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us

Thanks! We have already tried through their normal support and asked why we can not sign up for their business program. They do not want to answer this!

We have never tried anything like this, it is embarrassing when you want companies to invest in your product.