cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking

madmyles123
Level 2

Is anybody else having tracking issues with oculus 2 quest. I’ve added extra light and I have factory reset my oculus 3 times already it does help for a while but still have a lot of problems with tracking anybody have any suggestions 

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue! If you find the problem is persisting past a factory reset, please click here to submit a ticket, we'd like to look into what our next steps may be. Thanks!

Dasimminator
Level 2

Ive been having same tracking lost issues, seems a lot of people are...

i get tracking lost error screen on powering up, error message sits there, cant press or do anything till it randomly jumps to home screen or i reboot it again,...Im getting kicked out of games with same error message appears for a few seconds then i get thrown back in the game randomly.

My guardian thinks the floor level is 6 foot below my actual floor, keep having to reset and redraw area until  it decides to default to 6 foot below again.. .right controller regularly wanders off and vanishes for a while too.

BALL_ACHE !

Same issue for me on v29 trying to mess with the hz see if that helps. 

Not good Facebook not good !

by any chance did you ever get this issue resolved? as I am starting to have the same issues and have only had the quest 2 for about a month now.

QVR-Dude
Level 4

Had the same problem since v25 update.  It's a software issue, not a hardware issue.  Facebook staff are very immature in some ways.  Consequently, that same immaturity gets in their own way.