cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO BUY GAMES

Shobyo
Honored Guest

Hello, I wasnt been able to buy oculus quest games (specifically Onward) for more than 2 days now and it is getting really frustrating. I have tried on all platofrms : On the mobile app and webiste it gives me an error ''something went wrong'' or ''unable to authentificate you'' and on the quest itself it just sent me an email redirecting me to the website and saying ''more informatiom from your bank is needed''. All help is welcome, thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Shobyo,

Onward is awesome, let's get you assistance with your digital payment troubles. We will ask you a couple of questions to gather more information and provide some basic troubleshooting.

Please ensure the following:

• The billing address is associated with the card
  • The card must be able to have funds added or reloaded to it

• Most Gift cards do not have this option
    • E-cards and virtual MasterCard's should work
  • Reached out to your bank/financial institution to ensure they have not placed any holds or restrictions on your account?
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments

After confirming the information above, you continue to experience the same issue please open a Oculus Support ticket so we can do further research.

Have a great rest of your week!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!