cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Bendytheinkdemon
Explorer

I just got my VR ready laptop, After the update, it says my laptop no longer meets the VR requirements. I made sure to buy a really good laptop, what is going on with this update? 

4 REPLIES 4

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

What are your laptop specs?

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Bendytheinkdemon
Explorer

Asus ROG Strix AMD Ryzen 7 5800H/ 1TB SSD/ 16GB of DDR4 RAM/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 / 6GB memory 

I bought this laptop 3 weeks ago at Best Buy and only bought it because it stated it was VR ready.  and I was using My Oculus Quest 2 with a link cable just fine. It only said my computer did not meet minimum requirements yesterday, after the Oculus update. First it said that my headset was not connected even though my computer showed it as being connected. Then it said it did not meet minimum requirements. I tested the link cable and it showed as being compatible. I do not understand how my computer could suddenly not meet the requirements.

Contact Oculus support and see if they can help.  Good luck mate and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Thank you