cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V29 Broke tracking on oculus quest 2

SiX8SiX
Protege

Hi guys!

I have this problem after updating firmware to V29 all games freeze randomly and the headset losses tracking, factory reset dosent work. is there any way to roll back the firmware officially? 

7 REPLIES 7

SiX8SiX
Protege

tried other headsets same problem with them too(((( impossible to play 

HoriZom
Explorer

You are not the only one this issue has made my quest 2 unusable and it’s and it’s not good. Come on Facebook sort this issue out. 

R-a-Y-d-R
Honored Guest

I have two separate Quest 2 and they both started having this problem with the v29 update. Piling on in hopes this gets immediate attention. We have a small VR gaming gathering this weekend and while I doubt an update will be pushed to fix it any time soon, I'd hate for folks to walk away with a bad impression...

same here  we are organizing a VR gathering to test our free-roam game that we finished today, but its impossible to play it because of the  lost tracking. i thought my be problem was with our game. but this issue is in all oculus games as well( hope this gets fixed fast

sup2069
Honored Guest

Having the same issue, unable to play now without constant interruptions.

zark00
Honored Guest

Same issue - TONS of posts about this in FB groups too - most people are blaming themselves, factory resetting, contacting support for RMAs.  FB haven't acknowledged the issue.

jasonaiken
Honored Guest

Same issue!