cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Education Apps

adamsegal34
Explorer

Hello. I am a middle school librarian and my school just purcahsed 4, Quest 2s. I am trying to find some really neat educational VR apps that would tie nicely into what our students ate learning about, specifically, topics like the ancient world (Greece, Egypt, etc.), medieval history, and the human body (cells, DNA, etc.).

Many of the apps I have seen, "Discover Egypt," "Tutankhamun: Enter the Tomb," "Human Anatomy," etc, are NOT compatible with the Quest 2. This has become super frustrating trying to locate some good apps.

I really loved Google Expeditions bug that's completely gone now. Is there anything similar? The simple interactions would have been perfect. Some VR field trips are something I'm looking for, too.

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1

ohgrant
Superstar

National Geographic Explore is a very interesting and good looking app.  If you're in dev mode and can access Sidequest, there is an app that teaches piano. If you click on "explore", in the Quest menu, there are some nicely done VR presentations, and occasionally stuff that may have some educational value to it, you can stream.     

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.