cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRChat Not Working. Clicking button A to login in not detected

S34NY
Honored Guest

Hi,

I just got my oculus quest 2 today and I excitedly downloaded vrchat. However, it doesn't seem to work. When I point my right controller to login it detects nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? I keep pointing the controller and clicking A but nothing happens. Then I tried all the buttons. Nothing happens. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing happens. I can't seem to login.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

pull the trigger, the trigger usually selects in the game.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

PITTCANNA
Visionary

pull the trigger, the trigger usually selects in the game.

I tried doing that. It doesn't seem to work. I tried all the buttons too. I even factory reset the device. I can see the controllers fine on the login screen but when I try to log in nothing happens no matter which buttons I press, including the triggers on both the controllers.

i was able to login just fine.  Are you sure your operating it right.  it will look like line to select item then pull trigger on the right hand.

BlueMellon
Honored Guest

Were you ever able to get it working? I am having the same problem, It seemed like VRChat is not recognising the controllers at all.

Same here... Can't login. Does not respond to any action of the controllers..

New install did not help at all.

Hello, Everyone! We are glad to have you a part of the Oculus family. Here is a link to the VR Chat support page, they would be the best avenue to approach in regards to the concerns. 

We look forward to seeing you in VR! 😎🎮

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Did you resolve this issue? I'm having the same

Any luck with this? It's all games/apps for me...

SugarSocket
Honored Guest

I am currently having the same problem, and nothing I do is working