cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Environments tab missing after Factory Reset

fjpixel
Honored Guest
Hi can anyone help me figure out why I’m not seeing my “Virtual Environments” tab in my settings after doing a Factory Reset.  Looks like I have the latest OS (v13) installed.  Everything else is working except for virtual environments. Very confusing please advice. Thank you in advance
13 REPLIES 13

TheKarmas
Honored Guest
Ditto. Stuck in the snow lodge with no Virtual Environments tab in v13.

Anonymous
Not applicable
+1 Me too. I searched in the settings for a long time and didn't find it. I also changed the environment a few days ago, but now it suddenly disappears.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello there,I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the virtual environments. If your Quest headset is updated and you're having issues, please contact support here so we can investigate. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

alenknight
Explorer
Same issue for me

CHiTO316
Honored Guest
Same issue here as well, I can no longer see my Environment tabs so i am stuck with my current environment. 

vinzenwiz
Honored Guest
Same issue. No environments tab after switching environment, HMD was sluggish then appeared to lockup. Managed to reboot and afterwards no environments tab!

GirlGeek101
Honored Guest
if was in the environment liked best I wouldnt care but I am not. can you please fix this for everyone?

Dr_Zor
Honored Guest
Same for me.  Stuck on the Winter Lodge, and the menu options are gone.

alphamusic
Sightseer
Yes I can not go back to the oid room as Virtual environment tablets missing after 13 update ?