cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Environments tab missing after Factory Reset

fjpixel
Honored Guest
Hi can anyone help me figure out why I’m not seeing my “Virtual Environments” tab in my settings after doing a Factory Reset.  Looks like I have the latest OS (v13) installed.  Everything else is working except for virtual environments. Very confusing please advice. Thank you in advance
13 REPLIES 13

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Hey everyone - I checked in with the team on this and they made some adjustments this morning that should help. If you are no longer seeing the Environment options, can you please reboot your headset a time or two? If you still cannot see this option after a couple reboots, please comment here so we can investigate more deeply. Thanks!

RJTwo
Honored Guest
I was missing my tab under settings for the virtual environments, but a reset (holding down the power button until white light) restored it for me. Currently running v13.

jhumpert
Honored Guest

I dont know if this was ever fixed or not but I have had my headset for about a week and had to do a factory reset because my software was showing version 27 but my app was version 32 and I was getting a lot of lagging and jumping in iRacing, After I factory reset the headset it picked up version 32 and I was able to add the virtual environments because I had set to space station but all of a sudden I rebooted and now it has changed and I no longer have the option to change virtual environments and my space station is gone and I have some lodge looking place with a fireplace and no options to change. iRacing is working ok with the way it is but I would love to be able to have my space station back and my advanced menus and everything without having to reset every day to get my version 32 back. When looking at settings I dont even see a show all or any way to even check version number of the software but my guess is it keeps reverting back to version 27.

Hi there, 

Oh no! That's not right, so let's get to the bottom of things. 

Please Submit a Ticket via the Oculus Support page, and one of our agents will be in touch soon. 

Let's get you gaming! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!