What does NO COMMAND meanAnd how do you fix it

Gordy59
Level 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello @Gordy59, If you haven't already please open a support ticket with us here. Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello @Gordy59, If you haven't already please open a support ticket with us here. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Whoever runs this account is an annoying pric*. everyone is asking you a **bleep** question and your only answer is "we would love to hear your problem" "add your ticket here" wtf is that going to solve. You bastards stole $400+ from us and then treat the community like fucin trash you cant even provide a public answer to your problem absolutely disgusted.

TrainingCEO
Level 2

Not sure what it means, but for most people (including me), holding power for 10-15 seconds reboots the headset as usual.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Great suggestion TrainingCEO! 

Gordy59, if you're still experiencing this, we hope this fixes the issue for you. If not, you can still reply here to let us know!

Hiwall
Level 2

OculusSupport,

I have this same issue.  TrainingCEO's method to fix the issue does not work to clear the issue for me. 

This error began to occur when I left YouTube within Oculus Quest 2 and shut the unit down.  The next time I started the unit I began seeing the "no command" error.  Are there any other solutions to this issue that are not discussed in this thread or should I open a new ticket for this?

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, Hiwall! If a soft reboot didn't work, you could try a factory reset. Keep in mind, though, the factory reset does delete all traces of data found on your device! 

Hi OculusSupport,

I also tried performing the factory reset.  But does not work because Oculus Quest 2 is not able to start to allow the connection between the iPhone (running Oculus App and the Quest 2 to occur.  Thus far, I do not have a solution to this issue.  I am hoping to get a definitive solution soon.