cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the next restock of the Oculus Quest?

POLYBlUS
Honored Guest
I've searched online and all over forums and it seems to be out of stock everywhere. Makes sense due to COVID-19 of course. I'm now wondering when the next restock of these awesome devices will be. Does anyone know? And if so, how long will it be?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Often times they get some in stock on Tuesdays in the AM PST.
Just have to keep checking availability, cause when they get some they tend to go fast. Supply is not yet keeping up with demand.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Often times they get some in stock on Tuesdays in the AM PST.
Just have to keep checking availability, cause when they get some they tend to go fast. Supply is not yet keeping up with demand.

Digikid1
Consultant
You don't need to make duplicate identical threads.

Mods please delete one.

@DaftnDirect

POLYBlUS
Honored Guest
I thought one thread was for my profile and one was public. Its kinda my first time on this website as well as asking a question on a platform. Ill delete it but damn man, you must be fun at parties...

Digikid1
Consultant

POLYBlUS said:

I thought one thread was for my profile and one was public. Its kinda my first time on this website as well as asking a question on a platform. Ill delete it but damn man, you must be fun at parties...

As much as I hate parties...I am most definitely a fun person there.  Thank you for noticing. 😛